We are looking for a Sous Chef for our breakfast team at Elvebredden Catering.
Work duties will consist of making breakfast and lunch for catering and your working hours are from 02:00 in the morning. We can offer a good salary and a great working environment and you will work with one of the best tools in catering IT systems.
• You are a confident, flexible leader who is able to motivate and inspire your employees.
• You are an independent, competent and enthusiastic cook who works orderly and efficiently.
• You are good in English both written and oral and have some knowledge of the Norwegian language.
• You have a good understanding of kitchen economy and can work independently with IT.
• We see that you are a certified chef and have relevant experience.
Responsibilities / duties:
• Quality assurance of production.
• Responsible for monitoring and training of kitchen personnel - breakfast.
• Scheduling and checking that applicable regulations for working hours are observed.
• Ordering, stocktaking and control of product flow
O.B.S. This is night shift with working hours from 02:00 and you should have access to your own car since it does not go communal transfers to Kjelsås at night where the kitchen is located.
• Driver license: Class B